It isn't for people that love "talking shop"...
I love the little imperfections, like the occasional bits of microphone hiss, or the yelling and police sirens leaking in from outside. Most educational videos take place in "Take-22" land, a wonderful bubble of unreality where all problems and rough edges have been systematically worn down, which makes them useless as standalone documents of a moment-- or as pieces of art. With the LNPTV videos, I’m excited to show them to non-photographically minded people because, in addition to being incredibly informative, they’re also little documentaries, shot and edited with the flair of films.
- Dean, Filmmaker (A Place Where Wi-fi Dare Not Venture), LNPTV Student
- Jyoti Devi, Poet, LNPTV Student
LE$$XNS (Week 7 & 8) -- These final intense weeks are for digital artists and "content creators" looking to go PRO.
• Real life CASE STUDIES of working with clients to transform their businesses using message-driven psychographic storytelling.
• A guide to kick-starting your movement. Lean how to grow your community and comfortably ignore the rest of the world.
• The crucial "context" shift you'll need to adopt to exponentially monetize your craft. And how to use that newfound creativity to help other people achieve their dreams too. (BECOME A RAINMAKER 101)
These hardcore learning modules include all the spiritual and financial pearls of wisdom missing from the other more traditional education methods.
In this mystery school, content creators become artists, creatives become "rainmakers" and artist-entrepreneurs never stress out about social media ever again.
Welcome to LNPTV.
Class begins at midnight...
After watching "Finding Your Message (Geisha, Part 1)" I found myself sitting down and really thinking about what I loved about my work, and why I do it, and I realised I don't speak from that place. After watching this, I started letting people see me cry and be vulnerable because I realised that sharing from that place was true power, and that's what I have not been doing. The response was overwhelming from doing that. The men and women who I meet and connect through my work, is what makes me want to continue to dive further into photography these days. I'm not quite to the point of finding my message but I know this is bringing me closer to it. So thank you.
- Oliver, Photographer (Australia), LNPTV Student.
"If lastnightsparty.com was all about making everyone look like a star… then LNPTV is about making them actually believe it!"
Bronques travels to Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Tokyo, and a host of other party destinations to help late-night creatives reach their maximum potential.